How to be paid?
Evaluation of the STSM
After completion of the STSM you are required to submit to the host institution and MC Chair () or the STSM coordinator () a short scientific report on your visit within max. 4 weeks after his/her stay.
* The report should contain the following information:
• purpose of the STSM;
• description of the work carried out during the STSM;
• description of the main results obtained;
• future collaboration with host institution (if applicable);
• foreseen publications/articles resulting or to result from the STSM (if applicable);
• confirmation by the host institution of the successful execution of the STSM (Official Letter from Host Institution);
*The length of your Scientific Report should be calculated such as 1/2 pages/day.
You will send via POSTAL SERVICES the scientific report signed in original to the Grand Holder :
Mme Dudouyt GERS/SRO
14-20 Boulevard Newton,
The STSM coordinator is responsible for approving the scientific report and informing the Grant Holder that the STSM has been successfully accomplished and that the grant can be paid.
The Grant Holder () will execute the payment of the fixed grant directly to you when the following documents will be received:
1) Approval mail by the STSM coordinator ()
2) The scientific report originally signed by the the grantee (you)
3) Receipts for the payment of hotel and travel tickets
4) Boarding cards